MNA Board of Directors Meeting
7:00 PM-9:00pm at the Wil Mar Neighborhood Center
953 Jenifer St., Madison, WI 53703
- Welcome and Introductions (7:00-7:05)
- MPD Report – (7:05-7:10)
- Treasurer’s Report (7:10-7:25)
- Preservation and Development Updates (7:50-8:10)
- P&D supports a change in closing hours for State Line Distillery tasting room that are similar to other distilleries in the area, such as Imaginary Factory, i..e.: Sunday – Wednesday, doors closed by 10 pm. and Thursday-Saturday, closed by 11 pm.
P&D further notes that, if State Line operates an outdoor patio, that patio would close by 10pm.
- Green Spaces (8:10-8:20)
- 1.. Eliminate the Tree Committee as a separate committee and move it to the Green Space Committee as a sub.
6. Festivals and Fundraising updates
- 7.Neighborhood Enhancement, Art, Street Trees, Festivals (8:20-8:40)
- 8 President’s report (8:40-8:45)
- Appointing one board member for maintaining the web site
- 9 Approval of October minutes (8:45-8:46
- 10 Alder Marsha Rummel Report (8:46-8:55)
- 11 Review of board Assigned Tasks
- 12 Adjourn